FPT University belongs to FPT Education is considered among the top tier institutions of higher education in Vietnam, for its effective academic. At FPT University, we are committed to attracting a talented workforce to support our common purpose of transforming lives through teaching, research, and service. Through our ideology (Excellent teaching, Firm Internationalization, High Employability, Good research) we strive to create an environment where everyone contributes in making FPT University a great place to work.
FPT University is located E2a-7, D2 street of Saigon Hi-tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Which is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
FPT University is on the rise so We are looking for Part-time lecturers and Full-time Lecturers
We are seeking new lecturers for our FPT University, located within our Digital Art & Design cluster, which includes Advertising and Branding, Graphic Design, Animation 2D & 3D, Interaction Design, Stop Motion, User Experience Design. Demonstrated interest and experience in working in areas of practice, new technologies and/or design for social change which moves beyond screen-based interactions and applications is a plus
We are looking for candidate who can demonstrate experience of professional and/or commercial practice, an awareness and understanding of contemporary trends in Design, Animation and moving image, User Experience Design. Who can develop of course lectures and assignments that deal with: Animation, web & mobile design, research methods, visual communication/graphic design, and wearable technology. We are soliciting for individuals interested in possible part-time and full-time, who has an interest in teaching in a specialist Higher Education environment with diverse students from a range of backgrounds.
A master degree or PhD in a related discipline required.
Interested candidates should apply CV by sending email to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Nguyen Viet Tan (TanNV15@fe.edu.vn).
• Cover letter
• Resume or CV
• Link to online portfolio
• A list of subject matter you are qualified to teach
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare lesson plans relevant to the prescribed syllabus and learning outcomes
• Teach to predesigned lesson plans (when assigned) for courses that require alignment across multiple sections
• Manage course on Canvas by posting syllabi, course materials, gradebook, and attendance in timely manner
• Employ a logical point system and use of rubrics for grading assignments
• Teach the course in a professional manner
• Adhere to the syllabus and terms of the faculty engagement letter
• Maintain appropriate records for all courses taught
• Begin class on time and remain engaged throughout the class period
• Complete an annual faculty development plan
• Submit transcripts to the Examination Department on time
• Attend meetings and training sessions as requested by manager
• Participation on faculty committees upon invitation
• Establish a learning-centered classroom conducive to collaborative learning and student involvement
• Collaborate and share materials with faculty to build connections throughout curriculum